I hear it’s Thanksgiving on Thursday, I really don’t know what to expect as it’s my very first one, but I know the kids are off school now, Dad will be off work, all Dad’s family are coming for dinner and everyone seems excited about it…..
Mum says everyone at dinner on Thanksgiving day says what they are thankful for, so I’ve made my list too, ready to tell everyone…..:)
- I’m thankful that I live in the US, as if I was still in Scotland, where my breed is from, I wouldn’t be celebrating Thanksgiving and everyone wouldn’t be coming over for dinner on that day….
- I’m thankful for the Turkey I’ve spied in the fridge, I don’t know if I will be getting any, but I guess I’m in with a chance as we’ve got one, if it was just up to mum we wouldn’t have one as she’s a vegetarian….
- While we’re on the subject of food, I’m thankful for carrots because they’re yummy and taste sweet, most of all I’m thankful for the person who invented Dentastix as they’re the best treat ever, I’ll do anything for one of those, even go in my crate!
- Talking of my crate, I’m thankful that mum and dad don’t make me sleep in it any more at night, I like to stretch!
- I’m thankful that we’ve got tiles in some places in the house as they’re the coolest places to lie and I sure like to be cool
- I’m thankful that I’ve got so many toys, Cory has given me lots of his and mum gives me lots of plastic bottles which I love to play with
- I’m thankful for my hair clip that mum gave me as now I can see!
- I’m very thankful that Cosmo lives next door as he was the reason mum and dad wanted a Bearded Collie and he’s my best doggy friend, I’m lucky as I’ve got lots of doggy friends and human friends, lots of whom chat to me on my blog, which I love
- Last and not least I’m thankful for my family as they love me as much as I love them and they spoil me a little, tee hee