I love to share things, especially if I find something cool – the other day I found out how you can ‘Find the Best Dog’ – Let me explain ……
Every day Mum tells me at some point that I’m ‘The Best Puppy in the Whole World!” (well, of course I am – Tee Hee).
I have a feeling though, that lots of other Dogs are being told the same thing by their families…..
What I think Mum means is that I’m the best puppy for our family.
- I’m a light shedder (great for Cory’s allergies and Dad’s tidiness)
- I like lots of exercise (great for Mum as I can run with her every day, but not all families would be able to cope with my energy)
- I love everyone and everything (Mum is hoping I have the right temperament to become a Therapy Dog)
- I need a lot of grooming (luckily Mum likes to do this, but I wouldn’t be suitable for all families)
- I can type (very useful skill for my blog!) Tee Hee
Mum thinks that unfortunately lots of animals that end up in shelters are there because they weren’t right for that particular family.
I found this FREE tool that lets you compare different types of Dog Breed so you can Find the Best Dog for your family.
I know not all Dogs are just one breed, but I’m sure the tool will still help in these cases too. Here’s a link if you want to try it out.
Or you may have a friend who’s looking to adopt a Dog, but they’re not sure which Dog would be the best fit for their family. (You can use the buttons at the end of this post to share it with your friends).
Oh, and I nearly forgot to tell you this FREE site also compares lots of different types of Dog Food and also Pet Insurance for those who would find that useful too. Mum got insurance for me and would have loved to have been able to easily compare all the different ones.
Finally, for those who are lucky enough to be allowed a Cat in their house (nope, I’m not that lucky!) – they also cater for Cats too!
Note: I didn’t get compensated for this post (not even a couple of Dentastix! Tee Hee), I just like to share things that I find cool!