It’s official!! There’s no need for us pups to take so many Baths anymore!! Tee Hee
All Dog Beds are built equal, right?! Well, apparently not!! This bed that I found at PetSmart has a Special Feature!!
It CLEANS ITSELF!! Woohoo!!
It arrived at the end of last week and I’ve been trying it out…
This is what the company says about them (See, I’m not making it up!) – The Dog Gone Smart Donut Pet Bed (Affiliate link)
- Our beds love Dirty Dogs…thanks to Nanotechnology! Dog Gone Smart Technology uses the performance fabric finishes NanoSphere? and a State-of-the-Art Bacteriostatic.
- Beds stay clean naturally, reduce the spread of bacteria and stand up to the wear and tear.
- The fabrics are non-toxic, pet safe and environmentally friendly. The NanoSphere finish even carries the label bluesign approved.
Here’s a summary of all the technical stuff:
Things I really liked about this bed:
- The most important thing – It’s super comfy – I loved it straight away!! I’m going to give my old smaller bed to a local shelter
- I like the raised bits around the edges as I like to snuggle into them
- I don’t have to worry about being super clean or dry when I get into my bed
- It’s not going to disappear into the washing machine anywhere near as often as the old one – I always hate it when Mum puts it in there…..
- Mum liked that the base padding didn’t move around when I ‘ragged’ my bed around the lounge – she always had to fix my old one.
- It’s Non-Toxic and Environmentally Friendly
Cory tested it to see if it really was Waterproof!! It Passed!!
Things I didn’t like so much about this bed:
- It showed up my fur more than my previous lighter colored bed (actually I don’t care so much, it’s more Mum and Dad who care, but then I didn’t pick the color either – you may want to consider the color of your pets fur when choosing the color of the bed if you get one!).
- I thought the information label on the bed was for me to play with when it arrived, Mum thought it may have been better if this wasn’t sewn into the bed as it was tricky to cut it off.
If any of you Kitties are starting to get jealous that us Doggies can miss a few baths, guess what, I noticed that they even do them for you!! Look…..
All the opinions in this post are my own (and a few of Mum’s points!) I was not influenced in any way and was not compensated for this post. However, I was given the Dog Bed by PetSmart in order to conduct the review.
Have a great weekend everyone