As promised on Sunday, I’m going to tell you a little more about the Twitter Chat I’m going to Co-host tomorrow with Pet360 and ASPCA.
We’re doing this so we can answer any questions people have about their Pet becoming a Therapy Pet, such as:
- What are the requirements to become a therapy animal?
- How is a therapy animal different from a service animal?
- Are some breeds better for being a therapy animal than others?
- Do puppies and kittens make good therapy animals?
- Can a pitbull become a therapy animal?
- What vaccines does my pet need before becoming a therapy animal?
- How did I get into therapy training?
- What was the most difficult part?
- What is the most rewarding part?
- Where do I provide therapy? How often?
The Twitter Chat will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 7PM (EST). (#therapypets)
So what is a Twitter Chat? It’s simply a way for people from all over to chat together at the same time about a particular subject. The subject is denoted by a # (hashtag) – ours will be #therapypets
Where do you go to join in the Chat? The easiest way I’ve discovered that is accessible for those on Twitter AND those not (who just want to observe) is Tweetchat.com – when you get to the home page, input thereapypets in the search box and you will see the live feed of what everyone is saying – If you are on Twitter you can log in too and then you can also comment.
Any questions, just let me know and I look forward to seeing you there